To get the results you want, you don’t need any specific environment, fancy equipment, spirulina shakes or to spend a fortune.
All you need is a sustainable strategy that will fit around your lifestyle and personal abilities and preferences. That’s where I come in. With the power of the WiFi, Personal Training is more accessible and affordable than ever.
My virtual training is a results-bringing and time & cost effective way to keep fit, strong and healthy without leaving your room or garden. The sessions are interactive and delivered via video meeting. You’ll get the full benefit of 1 to 1 training session from the comfort of your home.
Training programs are tailored to meet your personal health & fitness abilities, needs and goals. They are accompanied by personalised Nutrition Guide with portion control, meals and meal plan ideas, and health and lifestyle tips to aid your training and to amplify your efforts outside of the sessions.
Minimal equipment like dumbbells and resistant bands are recommended.
What you get with your package:
- Customised Progressive Training Plan – 60 Minute Sessions
- Posture and movement assessment during the first session.
- Health & fitness goals assessment, periodical goals and progress review + progress tracking.
- Macronutrients plan , meal ideas and fitness and nutrition tips.
Training sessions are delivered via Skype, Google Meet or Zoom. All free to use and accessible from PC, tablet or Phone.
One on One Sessions and Group Training Passes are not refundable but transferable, under certain conditions.
When you book your session, you are holding a space that is no longer available to other clients/participants. Out of respect for other clients/participants, I ask that you give me at least 48 hours’ notice if you need to cancel in-person Group or PT session, and 24 hours if you need to cancel a Virtual PT session.
1. Cancellations made 48 hours or more in advance of the in-person session/class date, and 24 hours or more in advance of the virtual session, won’t incur any cancellation fee and will be carried over/transferred to an alternative- agreed date.
2. Cancellations made less than 48hours, but at least 24 hours in advance for In-Person or, less than 24 hours, but at least 12 hours in advance for Virtual sessions, will incur a cancellation fee equal 50% of the session value and will be carried over/transferred to an alternative-agreed date.
3. Last minute cancellations made within 12 hours, for both, In-Person and Virtual sessions, will incur a cancellation fee equal the full value of the session and won’t be carried over.
In special circumstances, the last-minute cancellation fee for the One on One In-Person or Virtual session might be waved off at trainer’s discretion, except for situations when the last-minute cancelation occurs more than twice in a row.
Payments for the First or PAYG Group Training session will be refunded strictly upon 48hr notice only. The first time a participant misses booked group session, the note will be made in the file. All future missed sessions and no shows, will incur a fee equal the value of the group session.