In accordance with COVID-19 guidelines all 1 to 1 PT sessions take place outdoors only:
- 2 metre distance to be maintained during sessions.
- Strict hygiene standards, sanitising before during and after sessions.
- We’ll avoid sharing any equipment.
- For vulnerable clients such as elderly, or pregnant I encourage the online training.
PERSONAL TRAINING WITH ARLETA ON TRACK
With the tones of all the information out there, often conflicting, figuring out what works best for your fitness and health and being consistent at the same time can be very tricky. And that’s where I come in. I take the thinking, figuring out and planning off of your shoulders. I keep you motivated, accountable and on track with your healthy habits. All you need to do is just to show up.
My main objective as your coach is to get to know you, find out what makes you tick and then come up with a training and nutrition plan that will fit in with your schedule, personal preferences, physical abilities and your health and fitness aspirations. Your needs, abilities and goals will determine the structure, type and intensity of the training programme.
I utilise variety of types of training, i.e. mobility, flexibility, strength, endurance and resistance training to activate all the right parts in your body. With the type of training programme and individualised nutrition plan that is right just for you, you’ll improve the way you move, exercise and your body will turn into a super-efficient, productive and great looking machine
My programs are tailored and come with personalised nutrition plan that includes Calorie, Macro and Portion Guide, meal ideas, macros tracking as well as healthy food and lifestyle choices guide to aid your training and to amplify your results.
TANDEM OR GROUP TRAINING
Recruit a friend(s) with similar schedule and fitness level and you’re more likely to stay on track for longer.
Training with a friend has a lot of benefits. It keeps you accountable- you’ve got to show up and bring it. It will make you work harder- most likely your competitive streak will come out. You’ll have fun and keep on track.
Sessions can take place at the comfort of your own place, nearby outdoor space or at my headquarters in Brentford.
I can also deliver your training virtually via the state of the art fitness software or live, using Skype or Zoom.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- For a single sessions and 4 sessions packages a full payment is required prior the first session, no later than 48 hrs before.
- I accept a 50% deposit for the 8 sessions packages. Payment must be received no later than 48 hrs before the first session. The payment of the remaining 50% is payable 24 hrs before the 4th session.
- 12 week programs can be paid monthly in advance, no later than 2 days before each training month.
- Payments are non-refundable but transferable. Refund may be processed at the trainer discretion in extreme circumstances only.
- Invoices are being issued for all the packages, and on request for single sessions.